Thursday 23 April 2009

my first post

hello im Mooface from the khadgar server im telling you my day to day life on world of warcraft im a fairly succsesfull hunter in a very good guild today I sort to make some gold as my supply is low actualy its so low it was 90 silver but i have a titan spell impact ring im my bag thats 700g at least there but i needed gold like now so I went to do the new argent tournament in ice crown the daily's there are actualy fun compared to the usualy boring daily's everywhere else so I did my daily's there I died once stupid blizz not telling me i have to respecc again ¬¬ ohh well I sent my pet in to 9 mobs expecting it to be able to tank them but no my first volly they closed in on me and nuked me i feinged death and vollyed again to find out that trying the same thing twice does not work for some people they nuked me again and I died blizz realy need to shorten the cool down on feign death hunter's will say yes all other class's will say no as its all about being a better class and arguing that one class is more over powerd than the rest(dk's and paladins) but over all I think they have done ok in balancing the game, also I am leveling a druid as well tbh 3 years of being a dps I wanted to try healing my druid he is currently 67 and well good for once his cat form is over powerd and so is bear i havent had much chance of healing yet as well there arnt alot of groups at this level ohh well when i hit 80 ill respecc and gear up all over again ¬¬ ill be posting again tommorow so gods speed and speak to you tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment