Monday 27 April 2009

VOA

me and 2 of my RL friends today did Voa , mistake it took 2 hrs to get a full group then finally we got in voa after replacing people that had dc or left, we buffed up that took 30 mins ( lazy paladins ) so we finally started to kill the first mobs now this is were the problems start we get half way through the instance and the tanks and half the dps go down towards the old boss and the healers and some dps go towards the new boss so long story short we wiped so we ressed up buffed up the raid again had a massive argument about which boss to go for so we decided to go for the new boss so the raid leader sead go to the tanks to pull the boss but no one new the tactics and again another wipe so ressed again ect went for the old boss but my Friend Lindaie DK (RL) was kicked out the group for no reason so he ninja pulled the boss Shadowscar bubbled him they both made it out alive by this time I had noticed what had happened so i feigned until the boss had gone to the far end of the instance and i hearthed basically fuck that I'm off any way talk to you lot tommoz as I have to go

No comments:

Post a Comment